Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fun times!!!

Last week Friday, I went to Jennifer and Paul's for supper. Jennifer had spent the day with a friend making applesauce. She still had a bag full of fresh picked apples and Ethan discovered them shortly before supper=o) He was determined to eat it because he just loves apples! I told Jenn to let me take a picture before she took it away=oP Then next few pictures show just how much he enjoyed it before it was taken away.
I was squatting to get a better picture of him, and he decided to squat as well. Too cute!
I'm found out?
Mmmmmm, soooo delicious!!!
You can't see me here in this corner=oP
I'm not giving it up yet.
Hehehe, I still have it
Yummy!
Oh man, it was just taken away=o(
My little boy in one of his favorite spots=o) He loves to look out the window to see the kids and to watch when I come home. I think it's cute when I leave or come home. He's always there watching and patiently waiting=o) Makes me feel very loved!
This is how Seth makes his chocolate milk=o)
Done!
Wanting to show off his big muscles;o)
He ate 3 bowls of spaghetti even after having part of the apple
Seth made this at school. He was trying to scare me, by saying, "Roar!!!"
Now he's being a happy face=0)
I went to Pastor John and Sue's for supper this past Thursday nite. I had a blast!!! Thanks again Sue for everything. Supper tasted delicious! I had to get this picture of Caleb before he went outside. Don't you just love the pink gloves?;o) He's just way too cute!
My little cousins went to the mall and dressed up last nite for Halloween. From left to rite... Ryan the Zebra, Connor as Thomas the Tank, Jordan as a Polar Bear(very scary with his roar;o), Jenna as a Princess, and Kristin as a Princess as well(funny enough she's wearing her mother's dress which was a flower girl dress for my ma's wedding)

1 comment:

Household of Faith said...

fun pics! It was too funny about Ethan and the apple. And I forgot that you took pics of Seth with his chocolate milk. Looks like you had a good time on Friday night at the mall. Kind of different to have trick or treating in the mall. Nice for the kids though!