Monday, October 27, 2008

Not me, Monday=o) Week #2

Proud Home of...

I did not get hooked on the Not Me, Monday posts by reading from MckMama's blog, http://www.mycharmingkids.net/! You should really read her blog sometime. She is a blast! She is also having baby Stellan in 2 more days! I am not sooo excited to see pictures of the new little man=o)

I was not totally excited that today was Monday and I would get to read everyone's 'Not Me, Mondays'. I did not lay awake last nite thinking about what I would write today. I did not almost write my post at 3:45am this morning.

Today, I did not have a shower, but fail to wash my hair because I am not too lazy to do so. I would never go out in public with dirty hair thrown in a ponytail.

I did not have a total meltdown while on the phone with my boyfriend, Pani the other nite. He was not totally understanding and fabulous about the whole thing. He did not fully encourage me and tell me that I'm still healing and that it's going to take time. He did not fully put me in a better mood!!! I am not totally in love with him=o)

I did not allow myself to wallow in self pity because I was feeling so rotten. I mean, what good would that do except bring me further down? No, not me!

I did not have a trying week with my dog, Squeakers. He has not been barking when in his cage for bed. I have not had to go in and consistently take him out, spank him, tell him not to bark and go to sleep, and then put him back in his cage. He did not continually do so for hours. I did not eventually give in either. The first nite, I did not give in after an hour. The 2nd nite, I did not give in after 3 hours. The 3rd nite, he did not actually sleep for 6 hours. The 4th nite, I did not have to finally give into him after over 5 hours because my landlord, Belinda called at 2:40am to ask me to make him stop. No, not me. I did not give in! What good would all my consistency mean then? And I was totally not embarrassed to have Belinda call because the dog woke her up.

I did not the one nite while 'dealing' with my dog, get so upset and spank him out of anger and yell at him. Then I did not lay in bed and while praying, totally break down and start crying and feel guilty for getting so upset. It did not make me wonder if I will react this way when and if I become a mother one day. I did not then go and take him out of his cage, and while crying hug him and tell him I'm sorry. I mean, he's just a dog, rite? I would never stoop so low=oP

I did not feel amazing and blessed relief when getting my 13 staples out this week! I was then not excited to be able to sleep on my side at nite finally. I did not wake myself up a couple nites by screaming out in pain. I did not feel like a goof realizing it was my own voice yelling out and it was still only the middle of the nite.

I did not feel embarrassed when having to call Belinda to ask her to put clean sheets on my bed! My bed is against one wall since the room isn't very large. And since I am not supposed to lift anything, I did not ask for help.

I did not sleep in until 3:30pm today. And I did not feel like staying in bed all day!

I did not get a bit side tracked while doing this post since I was not watching 'Little House on the Prairie' and 'Saved by the Bell the New Class'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle! You crack me up! I do NOT look forward to these posts every monday.. nope not at all ! LoL
They most certainly do NOT cheer me up and they do not make me laugh a good part of the day!!
Hope you're feeling better soon :) :)
Hugs
Liz

Sarah by the Sea said...

I was just thinking tonight about watching the Little House episodes...it's been a really long time since I've done that! Hope Squeakers is coping with the cage better for you tonight! :-)

Household of Faith said...

neat to see your post! they are fun to read, but I still don't think I would be able to write one! Little house rocks! I just finished watching all the seasons on DVD and kind of sad that they are done! oh well!