Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me, Monday=o)




Okay, this is not my 3rd week of doing a Not Me, Monday post=o)

The one morning, I did not get up knowing I did not have someone coming to bring me some fresh baked bread=o) I did not decide to instead of showering and looking decent, change my mind and just throw a house coat on and my hair in a pony tail. No, NOT ME!!!

I did not feel overly blessed with this visit and was not gifted with fresh bread, flowers, and a Tim Hortons breakfast sandwich and hashbrown.

I did not proceed to crawl back into bed when my visitor left and did not eat the hashbrown and breakfast sandwich in bed! Not me!

I did not show up late to my friends place the one morning due to sleeping in and then did not take my time getting ready. I did not shower and choose to not wash my hair.

I did not then go home and take a nap. After not waking from my fabulous nap, I did not then have another shower and this time did not wash my hair, just because I was going to the Pastor and his family's house for supper. I mean, I would not want to make sure I looked and smelled decent. And I did not want them thinking I was lazy.

I did not have an absolute blast at Pastor John and Sue's place. Supper was not amazingly delicious and the company was not great;oP I did not feel terrible when I realized I had stayed so late. It was not just after 10pm when I left.

I did not feel kind of bad when Sue and I were talking and after awhile Pastor John came back in the living room. He did not say that he was going to come in earlier, but it sounded like we were talking girl talk. I did not feel terrible when just after Pastor John came back in the room, I decided to leave, not realizing I had stayed so late. It was not just after 10pm when I left. And I most certainly did not let myself feel guilty when Pastor John didn't say, "Oh, so now that I'm in the room, you decide to leave?"

I did not get so excited when I weighed myself. I did not lose 32 pounds since the beginning of June.

I did not go with my aunt and cousins to the mall and around their neighborhoods on halloween. I did not feel like a fool when at the last stop, my aunt stopped at an old co-workers place to show off the kids, while I sat in the van feeling like I was going to have an incontinence problem! I most certainly did not have goosebumps and then do some clenching in hopes it would go away for a little longer. I did not pray that she would hurry up. Then, I did not ask her to go faster so I could get to a bathroom. She did not then proceed to go slower for a moment. I did not then threaten her she'd have a mess if she didn't hurry. I was not totally embarrased when we finally got home and I ran into the house and to the bathroom! Nope, Not Me!

I did not rejoice over the safe arrival of MckMuffin(aka Stellan). I did not praise God over the fact that all went well with MckMama and the birth of MckMuffin. I did not almost cry with joy that God had miraculously brought Stellan into this world healthy and was able to prove the Doctor's wrong!

I did not totally overdo it this weekend when I did not do a 'fall' cleaning of my place. I was not getting excited that I'm almost back to normal again! I did not then proceed to clean the gerbils cage, empty garbages, flip my mattress, change my sheets, dust, vacuum the floors and couches, mop, do 3 loads of laundry, give the dog a haircut and then a bath. I did not then fully regret doing so much the next day when every muscle in my body did not ache!

I am not writing this post at 2:34am because I am not unable to sleep=oP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well all I can say is that we did not thoroughly enjoy having you for supper. And we certainly hope you do not ever come again!
Sue who is not the Pastor's wife ;)