Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun time with my sweet, handsome boyfriend Pani=0)

Trying to get a good picture of the two of us together. It took a few tries, but thankfully Pani is patient with me=o)
This was the best one we got. And the clearest=o) I love it!!!
Another fun one. Unfortunately it was a bit blurry, but you can see how much fun we were having=o)
We had such a good time together. It was really short, but I am praying that we will see each other soon!!!
Pani is such a sweet, amazing boyfriend! I feel so blessed to have him in my life! God has certainly been good to me! And I am thankful that He has allowed me the privilege of being with and getting to know Pani better! I also would not change the fact that I was single for as long as I was. Pani is so well worth the wait=0)

No comments: