Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Day=o)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I was able to spend most of the day with my family. The only ones not able to be there were Jamie and Katie. Jamie had to work and Katie spent the day with her side of the family. Seth had a blast playing sports with Gramma and Papa=o) They played hockey and baseball. Here the boys are just before the 'big' game.
Pop and Seth
Deciding who was going to be at bat first.
Looks like Pop won the coin toss;-) And Seth was the pitcher!
Gramma got the position of back catcher=0)
Good swing Pop!
Now Ma's the pitcher. Go ma!
Handsome little Seth.
Seth looks a little confused as to what his position is
Good stance Ma=0)
Getting ready to eat the big dinner! Yummy food!!
More yummy food!! Ma, you did a fabulous job on the meal, it was delicious! Thank you so much for everything=o)
Ethan ready to eat
Me and Shiloh. She is 6 months now and is getting bigger all the time. Such a fun, playful dog=0)
I love that she gives hugs! Way too cute.
Getting ready to go for a walk
Shiloh decided that the strap on my camera was a string to chew on. She wouldn't let go. Finally I had to pry open her mouth with my fingers.
So pretty!
Me and Shy again
Out for a family walk after our big dinner. Nothing like getting rid of that 'full' feeling quickly=o) Love Jennifer's new haircut. It looks fabulous from the back in this picture!
Susie and Shy
The front of the group this time=o)
The beautiful changes of the leaves. God is so good and certainly has blessed us with the beauty He has created!
I just love fall. It's my absolute favorite season!
Such pretty colors

Down a gully near Ma and Pop's place
I love the combination of the very red bush and this tree. Amazing!

Ma, Seth and I were ahead of the group chatting. Thanks for listening to me Ma=o)
Sweet little Ethan
Seth was chewing on a stick. Ethan is trying to look past me at something.
Love seeing Seth giggle. Nothing like being tickled to get a good smile out of someone=0) Ethan getting eager to be able to get out of his stroller!
Pointing, trying to beg me 'Auntie Dani, please take me out of here so I can run around'=o) Sorry peanut, but it didn't happen.
The 3 sisters=0) The last time we had our picture together was at Susie's Grade 8 graduation. It was time for an update!
Awww, look at the 2 cuties=0)
Papa giving his grandson a kiss before they left for the nite.
Bath time! After the walk, the boys had a bath to clean them up since they were outside for most of the afternoon. This way they could just go home and put the boys to bed.
Having fun together=0) I love my family!! Missed you Jamie and Katie!

4 comments:

Noordam's Blog said...

That looks like it was a super fun day! Glad you felt well enough too. Thanksgiving is my favorite weekend of the entire year! Thanks for posting those pics - they were awesome.

Ben & Heather said...

Fun pictures! Love the ones of the country side; it's so pretty!

Household of Faith said...

fun times for sure! Thanks for taking/posting pics. I totally forgot my camera. You took some nice ones. What a lovely day and what a lovely time spent with family (almost all of them!). :0)

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Good family times !