Saturday, May 31, 2008

Updated pics of Ma and Pop's house




Pop's office partially set up. I helped my pop put this laminate flooring in. I got to use the table saw and jigsaw=o) I had fun and was really thankful to be able to help pop out since his back was sore from all the work they were doing between moving things from house to house and fixing up this place.
Here's the bathroom without the closet. My parents are planning on putting a marble shower in down there for Jamie and Susie. There's Squeakers smelling everything=P
The beautiful dining room. And my beautiful sister on the computer=0)

The living room. The picture didn't turn out the greatest. It kept going dark. I will get a better one when the sun isn't starting to set.
Ma and Pop's gorgeous bedroom!

The 'sitting area' of their bedroom. Not quite set up yet, but it will come=0)

1 comment:

Household of Faith said...

very nice! thanks for posting, that way we get an idea of how it looks and what is going on! :0)