Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The last ones until it's all done and all is moved in!

This is where the built-in hot tub was. Pop, Jamie and my uncle jack hammered the top rung of the hot tub in order to level the floor for his office
The view from the basement door. You have to go up 5 or 6 steps to get to the lever floor
The sauna room that is now going to be pop's filing cabinet room
My handsome Pop=0) Very hard working, but still cheerful!
Jamie trying to pull a model pose;-) Isn't he handsome? He has been such a help to my pop!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics-why do you do seperate posts ?

Household of Faith said...

looking good. at first Paul asked who is uncle jack? but you said dad, Jay and my uncle jack hammered .... ha ha. kind of funny. thanks for posting and giving us an idea of what is going on.

Danielle said...

hahaha, that's good. I'll post more once things progress a bit and then when everything is in.
Sue, I don't know how to not do separate posts. It only allows me to do 5 pics at a time, so I have to keep doing a new post each time. If you know what I can do differently, do tell=0)

Household of Faith said...

all you do, is post pictures in backward order, (like the ones you want at the end first). Instead of publishing post just keep adding pics at the top (4or5 at a time) and then you can do a whole bunch. That way it isn't so broken up and all flows through together. Hope that explains it! :0)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great house! The property looks beautiful too - I'm sure your parents will enjoy the quietness out there. That built-in hot-tub must have been pretty nice in it's prime - how cool would that have been to have a hot-tub in your house? We're actually thinking of building a built-in hot-tub in our screened porch.
Nice pictures from your friend's wedding too - Penny's dress is beautiful!