Monday, May 19, 2008

My friend Penny's wedding!

Emma(Penny's daughter)
Peggy and Doug=o)
Penny's beautiful dress!
The beautiful Penny wondering when I was going to take the picture=P
The happy couple, Clint and Penny=0) Congratulations to you both! You both look so incredibly happy and I'm glad to know that Penny is truly happy now=o)
Penny and Peggy(sisters)
Hunter and Ty(Penny's boys)
Chloe, the very cute little flower girl!
Anthony, Sam and Chloe. My friends from Montreal
Natasha and Penny
Karen(Penny's mom) and Bruce

3 comments:

Household of Faith said...

wow, penny looks beautiful and I haven't seen the kids in ages. They have grown up so much! Looks like they all had a fabulous day.

MVD said...

Hope you had fun at your friends Wedding! Looks like the rain didn't stop them from having a good day!

Anonymous said...

I agree Penny looked beautiful ! Was that the cloe that you babysat when she was a baby ? If thats the case then she has grown up sooo much !