Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Ethan!!!


Tuesday, April 5th was Ethan's 4th Birthday! Happy Birthday DUDE=o) Ethan just LOVED all the attention he got for his special day. I called in the morning to sing happy birthday to him. Once I was done he said thanks and then told me to listen to his song. Here it was:
Happy Birthday to Me,
I look like a monkey,
I smell like a monkey,
Happy Birthday to ME!
I just had to laugh at him! He is such a clown=o)
Miss Chloe hanging out before supper
This is her new smile! I have a better picture, but I will save it for another day.

Trying to look serious without laughing;o)
Ah, that's better!
I babysat Ethan and Chloe on Monday for a couple hours. Ethan wanted pancakes for lunch and then he got a cupcake for dessert. He was a mess! But he loved it!
He tipped over his apple juice and just before I wiped it up, he told me to wait and that he had to lick it up. So of course, being his Auntie, I let him;o) Him in action!
He put earplugs in his ears and was walking around laughing at himself. So, I had to get a picture of that and then he had to see it too just to see how silly he looked!
The big 7 year old Seth! I picked him up from school today. He always tells me he loves when I pick him up from school. And he always asks, "Where are we going now Auntie Dani?" Apparently I have spoiled him almost every time I pick him up and take him somewhere. Today we went to Shoppers to pick up some 'green gum' for Ethan and some Eggies. Seth got to pick out a small treat too. Then we headed to McDonald's to pick up some sundae's for dessert as a special treat for the birthday boy(and Seth, Auntie's Dani and Sue).
Showing off his Birthday Crown! And being silly, getting a laugh out of me=o)
I told him to look up to see if I could see any part of his eyes, but nope, I couldn't.

Ah, there's the handsome little Dude! Much nicer!
Ethan you are a special little guy and I love you so very much! You can always make me laugh! I hope you had a fabulous birthday and that you will be around for many years to come!

No comments: