Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday sweet Ethan=0)

We had a combined party for Ethan and Jennifer on the weekend. Here the boys are dancing with Auntie Sue to some Point Of Grace music.
Ethan kind of in his own little world of dancing
Seth wanting to jump and dance
Ma and Pop looking at the presents Ethan got
Okay, here's Ethan's 'eye' thing he likes to do. The following photos go in order.


This one is when Ethan thinks he's looking up, but really he's not. It was very hard to get these photos, but they are priceless=o)
Seth being the helpful big brother=0)
Opening some sand toys from Auntie Dani
Me and my pop
Blowing out the candles. He did a really good job too, despite some spit=oP

Seth wanting his picture taken
Ethan got into the jelly beans and no one knew how many he put in his mouth at one time. He looks pretty proud of himself, wouldn't you say.
Saying 'cheese' for the camera.
Trying to hide the amount he had stuffed in there. He had a hard time keeping his mouth closed.
My ma. She wouldn't look when I was trying to take a picture, so this is the best one I could get. The rest were of the back of her head.
My brother, Jamie. The ever faithful Habs fan=o) Go habs, go!
My future sister in law, Katie. Doesn't she look cute?;o)
Daddy and son
Susie and Pop

1 comment:

Sue DW said...

Love the pics- Good times I must say :)