Friday, April 17, 2009

A fun filled day with 5 little people, ages 3 and under=0)

Blake(3 1/2yrs old)
Kier(21 months old)
Abby(4 1/2 months old)
Myles(4 1/2 months old)
Brock(4 1/2 months old)
The triplets in the playpen together=0)
Kier eating his breakfast when we first got there. Such a sweet little guy always ready with a smile=o)
They boys eating candies that Nana bought them from a guy who has a Dutch store in his van. He came to Beck's house and we all bought some stuff. Very cool!
Blake enjoying a nice cozy spot in the clean towels basket, wearing Nana's cool sunglasses. He kept covering his eyes, but I told him I was done, and he moved them a bit and I quickly took a picture. Such a handsome little man!
Abby looking very stern while in her swing=oP
Here she is just relaxing in the swing=o) She is such a pretty little girl!
Brock hanging out before his feeding.
Trying to get him to smile, but he didn't want to with the camera in his face. Such a cutie. Just love his chubby cheeks=0)
Here it may look like Myles is smiling, but he is really just starting to cry. Another cutie! I just wanted to kiss those cheeks all day=0)
Here he is just hanging out on my lap with me!
I was able to get smiles from each one of the kids=0) What a busy household, but a lot of fun! Thanks to Aunt Helen for driving and asking me to come with her. And thanks to Becky for letting me come and help out! It was a blast and I will have to come again soon. They are growing up so fast already! What precious little blessings from God!

1 comment:

Household of Faith said...

Fun times for you! Glad you were able to go. I think that the first set of pics of the 3 babies, you have Blake, but I think it is Brock. Just thought I would let you know.
Also, thanks for posting the birthday pics! They turned out nice. I might have to copy them and the print them out some day.