Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some of my favorites=0)

The t-shirts I bought for the boys when I was in Alberta. Pani and I went on the tramway. There's a store at the top of the mountains, so I did a little shopping=0) They are a little long, but I'm sure they will grow into them.
Sweet, little, grown-up Ethan
Seth being silly and covering up his new shirt=P
Getting into things
What a sweetheart!
Naddie after showing me how fast she can ride on the driveway. She did very well. Good job Naddie!!
Josiah decided this was the best place to eat his popsicle=0)
Tastes good!
He was trying to hide from Naddie since she was pretending to take a bite.
Seth took this picture. Good job Seth!

3 comments:

Household of Faith said...

cute pictures. I think the boys shirts will fit better next year! Looks like Josiah found a cool place to eat his popsicle!

Anonymous said...

The boys look cute with their matching shirts. They're soo cute !

Noordam's Blog said...

I love the pictures of Josiah in the sink! Too cute :o)