Sunday, July 13, 2008

Birthday party/ Welcome home party=0)

I can't believe how much Ethan grew when they were in Texas. He's walking and starting to talk already too!
Seth was trying to hide from the camera, but didn't have anywhere close enough to hide=0) He has grown too while being away.
Flowers from Jenn, Paul and the boys for babysitting and my birthday
The cake
My cousin Jadyn
Shiloh
The kids enjoying Ken and Belinda's fabulous sandbox!
Even the older ones enjoyed it too=P
Sweet Naddie=0)

Some of the family
Opa and Oma
More family
The girls. Sorry about your face being covered Jenn.
Uncle Brent and Ethan
Seth and Jenna
The newly engaged couple=0)
Handsome Josiah=0)
The weird ones in the family=P
Playing soccer! What fun we had!
Ma, Josiah and Ethan watching the exciting game=o)
More spectators. And there's my little guy Squeakers=0)
Susie with her fabulous moves=0)
Taking a bit of a break.

3 comments:

Katie V said...

I must clarify!
The kids had wanted me to play in the sandbox, so don't be picking on me! haha :P
Great pics.. That was a fun day! :)

Household of Faith said...

Fun times! I will need to get copies of the pics sometime. And just to clarify, that is Uncle Brent holding Ethan not Josiah. I had to take a double look, but I guess that is what you get when Ethan wears Josiah's old clothes.

Anonymous said...

That was a great party. I can't believe how much I sucked at soccer. At least it was fun to just run around (even if I did look like a loser) !