Thursday, June 23, 2011

May 24 weekend=o)

On the May long weekend, I spent the Friday til Sunday at my Aunt Jenny's place. Her husband was gone on a golf trip til Monday. So Squeakers and I went to keep her company and help out with the kids. She has four kids=o) In the above is her oldest, Jenna
Jordan
Me and Jadyn
Me and Jessalyn
This is my other aunt's daughter, Kristin
We had lots of fun that weekend! And fun with my phone camera too;o)
Crazy faces!




These were my lovely accommodations=o) Isn't my bed beautiful? I LOVE Belle, and this made me feel like a princess;o) I never had anything like this when I was a kid, so I enjoyed every minute of it!

These were the only pictures I got of Squeakers for the weekend. He had an absolute blast with the kids!!! Ever since I moved out of Ken and Belinda's granny flat, he has missed kids something fierce! He always sits rite in front of my house, rite at the sidewalk and as soon as he hears or sees some kids, his tail starts wagging and he starts whining until they get close enough.
Bet you didn't know you can also use your child's booster seat as a dog seat, did you? There was actually no more room since I had his things, my bag, a bag of clothes from another aunt that she was getting rid of and Squeakers cage. I don't think he minded his seat tho;o)

No comments: