Friday, February 25, 2011

Pictures from Seth's 7th Birthday Party(I'm a bit behind)

Seth turned 7 in January=0) How crazy it is that kids grow up so quickly! It is so special to be able to live near my nephews and niece and be able to watch them grow up!
Jennifer's creative cake=O)
Wondering what it is he got.
A lego starwars ship from Auntie Dani=o)
A scrabble game from Grams and Papa
And even Ethan got a little something. Some skittles from Uncle Jay and Auntie Katie. He was a pretty happy kid;o)
The next 11 pictures are ones Ethan took;o) He LOVES to take pictures!
Silly Papa;o)


Crazy Uncle Jay

Ethan still needs a bit of work
Beautiful Auntie Sue
A nice picture of Uncle Jay
Pucker up;o)
Jamie the goat! Too funny!
And of course we can't leave little miss Chloe out!
Focusing and talking to Papa
Getting very sleepy!
It was a great nite and we all had fun! I helped Seth put together his lego starwars. He went off to bed after 1/2hr and I proceeded to finish building it until it was done. Altogether it took me 2 hours to finish! And the whole time I was on my stomach on the carpet and I ended up with rug burn on my elbows! What we do for our nephews, eh?
Love you Seth and I pray you will have many more birthdays! And that I can share many more special moments with you!

No comments: