Friday, January 14, 2011

Some cell phone pics

My beautiful flower arrangement from my little sister, Susie=0)

Isn't it beautiful? Thanks so much Susie! Your thoughtfulness was very much appreciated! I have really enjoyed them! They are still going strong to this day=0)
This is Squeakers on Christmas day. He loves opening presents!
This is how my little boy loves to sleep on me during the day;o) He is not allowed to sleep with me at nite, but only during the day when I've worked nites. He likes to get as close as he possibly can. Now that he got a haircut, he likes to crawl under the covers because he's cold.
Seth being silly on the way just before going to Grandma and Papa's on New Year's Day.
Ethan didn't want to miss out on the fun either;o)
I love that my new phone can take pictures of us where we can see ourselves so that we can take a decent picture
Silly faces=0)
Chloe joining in on the silly faces too;o)



Such a happy gal! I tried to get her to sit up, but she started falling over just as I was taking the picture. *Don't worry, she wasn't injured in the process. Her mommy was there to grab her*
Jennifer has put the new pillow I bought Chloe on her change table, so she is comfortable when she's getting changed!
The new headband Chloe got from her Mommy and Daddy for Christmas
It's still a little big for her head, but she will grow in to it=o) I do love the colors!
So smiley
I just LOVE this picture! You can see the sparkle in her eyes and a little bit of mischief in her smile=o)
And here she is sporting the new hat that I bought her for Christmas! She is sooooo priceless!!!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Fun flowers!
Chloe is such a mix of Seth and Ethan eh!
Hugs, my friend.

CaylaNicoleS said...

You're children are just adorable!!!

Danielle said...

Thanks for the comment Cayla! Unfortunately they are not actually my kids, they are my sisters. But I get to enjoy them quite a bit since I live so close=o)

MVD said...

Cute pictures Danielle!

Household of Faith said...

Those are nice flowers! And cute pics of my kiddos. :)