Friday, December 3, 2010

For my non- St. Thomas friends=o)

After 4-5 years of having long hair, almost to my waist, I decided it was time for a drastic change. My fabulous hairdresser was sooooo excited! This was just the first cut of a small part at the back.
This is most of my hair. Crazy how much there is, eh? No wonder I was getting so many headaches from always wearing it up!
This is the end result=0) I love it! Thanks Sabrina!!!
This is my natural, curly hair that takes less than 10 minutes to do=o)
And this is the strait way. I like it both ways and am thankful I can have it mixed up a bit.
The first couple days after I got it cut, when I got dressed, I kept trying to pull my hair out of my shirt;o) Totally forgetting there is no hair close enough anymore.

5 comments:

Anita said...

Danielle! It looks fantastic!!! I love it! As I was scrolling down through the pictures and seeing the crazy pile of hair on the floor, I have to say you made me nervous. But you look super cute. :-) It looks great curly or straight. Can't wait to see you soon, D.V. :-)

Belinda said...

LOVE love love it! (:

HeatherVMS said...

Looks great Danielle! I love your hair curly and straightened!
I totally know what you mean about hair headaches! I get them all the time, but I have to wear my hair up or Katie would yank it all out!

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! I love it both curly and straight, you're lucky your can do it both ways!

-Katie V

Unknown said...

Wow, Wow, Wow, Danielle!! It looks so good!! Just like Anita I wasn't sure what to expect =0) But I think it looks great!