Monday, October 25, 2010

A Day out with Ethan=0)

On Friday, Ethan and I went to the pumpkin patch with my 3 aunts and their kids. Here is the group=o)
Looking at all the decorations
Group shot of the kids together

Ethan and I=o)
Having fun on the hay bales!



Jumping;o)
And another one jumping!
Ethan was clapping his hands, very proud of himself for making it all the way around the bales and not needing help=0))
Concentrating really hard!
I told Ethan he had a very important job to do. He had to pick out a pumpkin for himself, Seth(who was in school) and Chloe. So he picked out 4 small pumpkins and 1 mini pumpkin for Chloe. Good job Effie!
Lunch at Aunt Jenny's house. We had pizza and juice.
What a cutie=o)
After lunch, the kids got to decorate cookies. They had a blast!
Testing it out.
Here he's saying, "Mmmmmm"
The finished job
Connor
Jenna
Jessalynn
Ryan
Jadyn
Kristin (or as Ethan kept calling her, 'Kristiff')

Jordan
Ethan and I again!
Jadyn and I
Aunt Judy and Jadyn=o)
All in all, it was a fun day out! And it was really fun to spend some time with just Ethan. I used to do that with Seth all the time, but not with Ethan. So this was a fun time!
Thanks for coming with me Ethan! I had lots of fun and thank you for being such a good boy=0)

1 comment:

Household of Faith said...

Ethan had a blast!! And thanks so much for taking him. Cute pictures!