Monday, September 20, 2010

My sweet nephews and niece=O)

I was watching Ethan while Paul was gone and Jennifer was napping. Chloe decided to sleep the whole time;o) But Ethan decided he needed to cut the grass while we were outside! Then he had to do some whipper snipping=o) Way too cute!
He asked me if he looked like a cool dude with his hat this way! I told him YES, of course.
Playing with the crane
The little sleeping beauty;o)

Starting to stir
Well, hello there sweetie
Seth making new things with his lego's. He has such a great imagination!
Back to sleep again, this time in her bassinet
I just want to kiss her cheeks all the time!
Here are Seth's newest creations
Ethan looking at a tractor book
Sweet Chloe=o)
Aw, how sweet to see such a proud big brother loving his baby sister!
Time to change into a clean sleeper=o)
Isn't she cute?
Chloe loves to watch you when you talk to her. She just looks at your face.

This is one of the sleepers I bought for her. Unfortunately by the time she was 2 weeks old, it didn't fit anymore. She is quite long and so it was getting short on her already.
It almost looks like she's ready to smile=o)


The little basketball, pirate, king;o)
Look at those beautiful eyes!
A little scrunched. Sorry Dolly

Just chilling while Auntie Dani takes a few pictures=o)

So alert, I love it!

Taking a nap on Auntie Dani;o) Such precious moments to be cherished while they last!
Outside fun!
Playing in the sand

Bike rides

Hello there handsome boys=o)
Seth making a silly face;o)
Such a little snuggle bug! I could hold her all day=0)
Ethan thot it would be fun to let Chloe ride on his four wheeler, so we tried, but she didn't like it.
But the second time, she didn't mind so much;o) And Ethan drove it back and forth on the floor for a bit before she got fussy. Too fun!
Waking up
Morning
Ready to take a nap again;o)
I am so thankful to have the time to spend with my nephews, Seth and Ethan, and niece, Chloe! I love them so much and will cherish each moment I have with them!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww! Choloe looks so thoughtful in some of those pictures! So cute!