Friday, July 17, 2009

The last few months=o)

This picture is out of order, but oh well. The boys were trying to look and 'feel' what was in the cannon thing.
Seth and Ethan came over the other day. We had a blast! I love my new place and I love the gate that was made by a friend's husband. THANK YOU John=0)
Ethan finding things on my porch
Seth, Ethan, Squeakers and I went for a walk. We walked to Metcalfe Gardens and then Seth decided he needed to take a break.
Seth was very excited to also go to the court house and sit on the cannon thingy. I think he felt pretty special=0)
Being silly=0P
Seth pretending to be a soldier
Trying to put on his 'soldier' face ;o)

Seth hiding in the cooler trying to sneak home with us when we left the trailer.
Peek a Boo, I see you=0)
Ethan singing to some Michael W. Smith tunes
One day I had to babysit my cousin, Ryan. Susie was babysitting Seth and Ethan, so Ryan and I went there to visit. The kids made some crafts=o)
My little boy, Squeakers laying on me while I was on the couch. So nice and comfy=o)

1 comment:

Sue DW said...

Nice pics - Good times :)